Saturday, April 27, 2013

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter! After church we went to my Mom and Dad's to eat and let the kids hunt Easter Eggs then we stopped by Mamaw and Papa's house to visit for a while. It was a beautiful day! Thank you God for your risen Savior and your eternal promise! It is such a blessing to celebrate this holiday with family.
The Annual Easter Family Picture...Lakelyn is wondering why we are all smiling for the tripod!  LOL!

Not the best picture but at least we got one with everyone in their Easter outfits!  I think I was was in mid-sentence telling the kids to look at the camera. :)

Can't have Easter without Deviled Eggs!  So yummy!!

My Momma's Easter Lily

Avery trying her best to reach the egg

Lakelyn found her Golden Money Egg!




My Brother, Sister and I



Pap and Oaks pushing the girls!  I LOVE this picture and will cherish it forever!

2 comments:

  1. I love these!!! And this reminds me I still haven't posted my Easter pictures. And I love your Easter outfits too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!! And this reminds me I still haven't posted my Easter pictures. And I love your Easter outfits too.

    ReplyDelete